Located west of the gorgeous San Jacinto Mountain, Eugenia’s Sweet Home Care is a welcoming place that nurtures ailing spirits and frail bodies. The small home atmosphere allows caregivers to offer the utmost in personal attention and individual assistance to all its residents. The foundation of this assisted living facility is years of experience in caring for the elderly.
Our philosophy is:
- To provide the highest level of care to our residents’ needs and desires in order to maintain their dignity, happiness and well being.
- To offer a home that is comfortable, friendly and safe.
- To promote independence and support residents to function at their highest levels possible.
- To facilitate communication to residents’ family members and healthcare providers.
- To emphasize our residents’ quality of life.
Carefully selected staff of caregivers, housekeepers and other providers, strive to achieve the best quality of professional services. We offer:
- 24 hours assisted living care and supervision
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and individual needs
- Incontinence care
- Medication management
- Housekeeping including fresh linens and towels
- Personal laundry
- Hair stylist and nail beautician
- Escort to medical appointments
- Short-term stay (so family caregivers seeking a break can rest)
Designed with comfort and safety in mind our home is customized for the elderly.
- 12 charming bedrooms
- Private or semi-private inhabited rooms
- Walker and wheelchair accessibility
- Central air-conditioning and heating unit
- Wide door bathrooms with conveniently placed grab bars
- Large dinning room
- Cozy living room and intimate lounge
- Secured courtyard with walking and sitting areas
- Garden with year round blooming flowers and fruit trees
Fresh nutritious home-cooked meals are prepared daily. Special dietary accommodations are offered to residents with food allergies, diabetes, kosher, lent, low sodium, vegan or vegetarian diets. Sample menu:
- Breakfast: hot/cold cereal, eggs, bread, jams, orange juice, coffee and tea
- Lunch: tomato soup, grilled chees sandwich, cup of fruit and ice cream
- Dinner: garden salad, chicken, steamed vegetables, rice, apple pie
Planned recreational and social programs offer great therapeutic value to our residents. Activities include:
- Birthday parties
- Holiday celebrations
- Arts and crafts
- Chair exercises